Thursday, October 23, 2008

j-mraz is my number 1.




well, at least he is right now. i watched this on tv yesterday and was making sexual noises at the screen. she also had him in the dunk tank and his shirt was all wet and stuck to him after and i just wanted to rip it off him.

i just spent a few minutes trying to add to that but i can't think of the right words to express my love for him.

i haven't watched the vids you posted yet because the dude at the internet cafe prob wouldn't appreciate that. but i will as soon as i can.

2 comments:

Kate said...

ooooh. Prime opportunity to use www.listentoyoutube.com ... that's such a nice version of that song. And yeah... I'm a sucker for a guy with a guitar and a voice like that. (And little hats. Little hats get my blood flowing.... ok, maybe not SO much.)

But yeah - I'll take one for here and one to go. thx mraz.

p.s. I'm ridiculously jealous that you get to watch the Ellen show. What time is Ellen even ON?? I tried to watch it when I was home for a day last week (ah, mid-semester break) and realized with utter dismay that I had no idea when it aired. I'm asking you now so that I can plan my future as a stay-at-home non-mom who spends her days going to yoga, baking things, eating feta cheese, and watching Ellen.

Molly said...

10am and 4pm. it's great so not only can you watch it at 4 when you miss it... but you can just watch it again when you're creepy-obsessed.